IT Asset Pvt Ltd also provides Restaurant Management facilities app which will include many facilities for the user to use it and quick perform app. Restaurant management is key to any restaurant success. It takes a significant amount of time and invest to get the formula right – the current mix of all the ingredients that make a restaurant do well – the operations, the marketing, the user experience online, the guest experience offline and not to mention good food, that keeps your guests smacking their lips.
The Restaurant Management ecosystem is now very advanced, mostly automated and will help you focus your time and energy on the quality of your food and customer service at the restaurant. However, the challenging part is to zero down on a specific system or technology set that will prove to be the right fit for your restaurant. The technologies and restaurant software available in the industry will provide you products for restaurant operations, online ordering, customer relationship management, table reservation, restaurant analytics, inventory management, loyalty management, website and app builders and so forth.
What is a Restaurant Management System?
A restaurant management system is the complete stack of technology, restaurant software and marketing modules that you will need to manage your business. It takes over the operations and marketing of your business. We will be breaking down all the units that comprise a successful restaurant stack and drill down very deep into it to provide you a holistic picture of all that you need. We will first define the various functions such as online orders, table bookings & incoming orders management, reducing the order processing time, inventory management marketing campaigns management, customer acquisition.
Important features of a restaurant management system
1. Cloud-based-A Cloud based system manages your data really efficiently. It allows data to be pulled from remote servers (and not local servers). Traditionally, restaurant management systems used to operate offline, they were like this huge system which had high costs of installation on-premise and data was stored in local servers.
2. Point-of-Sale Operations- POS operations largely include punching orders, printing Kitchen Order Tickets, takes care of restaurant billing and handles all your invoicing and data management requirements. Besides this, the integrations with CRM modules allows it to predict trends in data and helps gauge restaurant customer preferences effectively via analytics that helps in predictive selling Loyalty. And all the metrics that matter are also fed into the system to provide you a picture of how your business fares on a periodic basis.
3. Inventory or stock management-Provides you intelligence on the inventory levels so that you can take action on poor performing items.
4. Marketing & CRM module-Marketing helps you acquire new customers and retain the existing ones. A restaurant management software stack allows you to automate most of the interactions with well laid out campaign automation that will help you expedite your interactions with your customers.
5. Centralization-Centralization allows you a single system for all your critical functions,. Say you have multiple outlets and are perturbed about what goes on in the other outlets. And you want the analytics and information's then and there, real time. In that scenario wouldn’t it be great to have a single interface for all your questions? A restaurant management system will allow just that.
6. Scalability- How do you look at scaling up and spreading into multiple outlets? When you make that decision it is important that your technology can also be scaled up at the same time. Yes, a restaurant management system that is easier to scale up is something that you should consider while laying out the investment on you restaurant management software. As the software's are on the cloud, adjusting to multiple outlets is no longer a problem.
7. Integrations-When all your integrations are perfectly laid out, it is only easier to have them give you good results. Integrations give you better intel and your operations get faster and more efficient.Hence before you invest in a management system, you should ensure that the stacks are compatible with your existing system so that the integration process is simplified. Integrations with online ordering systems, order management, table reservation software, IVR and cloud telephony, loyalty programs, Marketing software & third party sites will enable a fully functional restaurant management system.